Rajasthan is known to be the land of kings. It is the largest state of India, cover area of 342,239 sq kilometer. and most of the area is covered with Desert. The Rajasthan is known to be famous for highly best architect design and arts making with the best diverse place in the world. Five most popular places to visit Rajasthan are:
- UDAIPUR: It is cities of Lakes. Udaipur was founded in 1553 by Rajput Ruler Maharana Udai Singh. The picturesque located at Aravali Mountains, the unique destination. The city is famous for tourist visitors.
- JAIPUR: It is the capital of Rajasthan. It was founded in 1727, by Kachwaha Rajput Ruler Sawai Jaisingh. It is called a pink city due to the color of the building are pink or saffron. Jaipur offers forts, monuments, temple, garden and market places to experiences the food, fun at this amazing town. Jaipur has no arts and craft with 30 unique specifications.
- JAISALMER: It is a golden city of Rajasthan. It was founded by Bhati Rajput Maharawal Jaisal Singh in 1156. It is the most famous tourist spot with a feature of the city of Jaisalmer is its architecture. It offers a different kind of cuisines such as Italian, French and local cuisines.
- CHITTORGARH: It is an ancient city of Rajasthan. It was captured by Rajput Clan of Mewar in 734AD. It is the birthplace of the great warrior the great Maharana Pratap. The place contains different palaces, temple, and fort with advances design and mastery. Chittorgarh Fort is the largest fort in India.
- MOUNT ABU: It is situated in Aravali Mountain range. It is known as Arbuda Mountain. It has a hill station with temple and pilgrims places across forts and lake. It is known for the famous picnic spot of Rajasthan.
- These are some unique and amazing places to visit in Rajasthan. I hope you have a great time in Rajasthan and please leave your comments below about the blog.