Hyderabad is one of the rising cities of India. It has joined with rapid rising cities like Bangalore, Delhi, and Mumbai. Five places to see in Hyderabad are:
- Charminar: It is the most iconic place of Hyderabad. It was built during the rule of Qutb Shah, in 1591. It was constructed as Mosque radiate to this monument. Timing of Visit 9:30am.
- Makkah Masjid: Around 8000 labourers worked for 50 years, to complete the granite structure. Muhammad Auli Qutb Shah built this holiest site of Islam.
- Golconda Fort: It was built in the 13th century, by Qutb Shahis. Golconda Fort a symbol of Dynasty’s sovereignty. It is rocky hill fort housed the Kohinoor, Nassak with diamonds. Timing of Fort at 9am.
- Chowmahalla Palace: It most 200-year-old structure, it is close to Charminar. It is now refurbished the building with Nizam’s collection of photographs, old cars, and antiques item. Timing to visit at 10am.
- Hussain Sagar Lake and Necklace Road: It is similar to marine drive of Mumbai is along Hussain Lake, which with covered with Necklace Road. It was constructed in 1562; it is famous for the statue of Gautama Buddha, which was built in 1992. Best Time to visit: sunset.
- These are some most beautiful lovely places to visit in Hyderabad. I hope you have a great time in Hyderabad and please leave your comments below about the blog.