The best summer getaway in Andaman and Nicobar Island from December to May with thrilling water sports, and leisure time to spend during vacation. If your planning for summer vacation the best place to visit to make your trip memorable. Its most exotic island in India. These are some best places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- Radhanagar Beach: Its most famous and best beach in Asia. It’s picturesque with beautiful sunset white pearl shining sand with blue water.
- Havelock Island: it’s most popular for scuba diving and having the richest ecosystem in the water with various diverse marine lives.
- North Bay Beach: Its located in Port Blair which is 15 minutes away from Rajiv Gandhi water sports Complex. It offers various adventurous activities such as water sports, sea walking in Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- Mt Harriet: It’s in Andaman in Madhuban which is stretched with full trek with winding picturesque. Beautiful colorful birds chirping and green fresh plants along the lush trail.
- Mangrove Creek: It’s located in Baratang Island away from 100 Kilometer of Port Blair. It’s surrounded with Mangrove plants made off with natural tunnel. The boat safari is famous in Mangrove Creek.
These are some beautiful and amazing places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar Island. I hope you have a great time in Andaman and Nicobar Island and please leave your comments below about the blog.