Agra knows to be the most popular historical place during Mughal era. It’s famous for tourist and local people talk and loves about Agra. Here are some famous places to visit in Agra:
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is beautifully made up of ivory with white marble. Its best architect structure during the Mughal Era. It was built by Emperor Shah Jahan, in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is considering being a World Heritage Site and attractive place for tourist, approx eight million tourist visit in a year. Timing of Taj Mahal: 6am-7pm.
- Agra Fort: It’s one of the finest forts in Agra. It has covered with beautiful red sandstone and architecture with power and grandiosity. It’s famous during Emperor Akbar in 1565. It’s the most iconic structure in the Mughal era. Timing of Agra Fort: 6am-7pm.
- Kinari Bazar: It is one of the best places to visit in Agra. It’s located near Jama Masjid, with different shops. Its places where we get jewelry, Fabric, clothing, and various stalls found in the bazaar. Its places we get colorful garland, groom turbans, beautiful bridal veils. Timing of Kinari Bazar: 11.30am to 6pm.
- Korai Village: It is located on Agra Highway. It belongs to kalandhar tribe. Here people live life with simplicity. Life of rural shown in a village. Here people how they cook the food, how they drink water by using a hand pump. Foreigner’s tourist visit this village has a positive effect on people of Korai village and educated them about lives.
- Wildlife: It places to spend time with animals. Wildlife SOS runs with various projects such as elephants, reptiles and other animals. The place is open seven days in week and timing of Wildlife: 6am to 7pm.
These are some beautiful and lovely places to visit in Agra. I hope you have a great time in Agra and please leave your comments below about the blog.